Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Update!

Earlier this month I posted a little thing on Halloween costumes, did anybody see it? Well, I followed my own advice (somebody has to test my theories out, right?)... and it turned out great! Good thing, too because we have already had our big halloween party for this year. I'm thrilled with how they turned out. My outfit was quite selfie-inducing, so I give myself an A for finally curating a costume in which I feel confident while still sober. Only took, what, 23 years?


With Party Host/Big brother Russell

Another plus about picking a slightly less conventional costume is that I got to take my makeup somewhere other than just 'trying to look slightly more pretty'. That was fun! What kind of things do you do to switch it up after so many years of dressing up? I saw SO many fun costumes this year. There was even an unplanned Batman and Robin to my little family's Batdog, Joker, & Harley Quinn, which was clearly perfect for a photo op... 

Batdog's shooting lasers out of her eyes, clearly.

So I guess,  overall a successful halloween! Have you celebrated yet? How was it? Any tips for me?  Leave it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment